While trading has become a digitally empowered activity, the question is, how do you do it?
What’s the best option?
What are the various applications that facilitate mobile trading from anywhere and everywhere?
The bar has been raised for the best app for trading in India, but finding the one that matches our needs takes time and effort. While humongous mobile trading applications are available, you should start researching a few good ones to select the most-suited one that appeals to you.
This write-up will explore the five best app for trading in India in 2022. These applications have built a reputation for themselves through the kind of service they provide. Trusted by traders all across, their specialty makes them reach the list.
So, without delay, let’s find out!
Top 5 Best App For Trading in India
After research and market evaluation, we have curated a list of mobile applications that help smooth and profitable trading. It’s time we look closely at the best trading app for beginners in India. Let’s dive in!
#1. Kite by Zerodha
Zerodha is a Bengaluru-based discount broker company that immensely contributes to retail trading exchanges. The daily turnover of the company is more than 100 million.
Zerodha is spread across 20 cities with over 8 lakh clients. The company’s specialty is the discount broking model, helping customers with broking services through advanced technology leverage.
Key features of Kite
- User-friendly Interface
- Helpful Data widgets
- Association with other popular trading and investment application
- Charting through 6 charts and 100 indicators
- Live quotes, orders, and tick alerts
- Extensive search instrument with 90,000 securities and F&O trades
- Multiple comparison scripts
#2. Upstox Pro
Upstox is a SEBI (Security Exchange Board of India) registered discount brokerage company based in Mumbai, established in 2009.
The company specializes in affordable trading and free delivery of equity trading to customers.
The services provided by the company include trading in commodities, online stock trading, Demat and mutual funds.
It is a member of BSE, NSE, NSDL, NCDEX, and CDSL.
Key Features of Upstox Pro
- Extensive search reliability to find securities and contracts
- 100+ technology-inspired indicators facilitate advanced charting
- Market feeds accessibility
- Option to create watchlist as per choice
- Helps with direct orders from charts
#3. 5 Paisa
One of the leading stockbrokers in the country, 5paisa, offers broking discount services to Indian retail investors. The founders of IIFL promote the company and are publicly traded.
The e-trading facility is available in currency, commodity, and equity at NSE, BSE, and MCX. One of the essential things to note is that it charges 20 Rs of brokerage despite the segment’s exchange or trade’s size.
Key Features of 5 Paisa
- There are three subscription plans offered by 5 Paisa: essential, Investor, and Ultra Trader.
- Offers both direct and regular mutual funds
- The brokerage charge is as low as 20 Rs which becomes 10 with a value addition pack.
- Besides trading in securities, it promotes gold, insurance, and other investment forms.
- Facilitates performance analyzer through its portfolio analysis tool
#4. Angel One
Angel One was established in 1987 as a complete retail booking service provider, which also helps secure loans against securities.
The key services of Angel One include broking, advisory, mutual funds, Portfolio management, and margin funding.
The platform’s popularity is through the robust research, technical platforms, and free brokerage services that it provides to its customers. The charge for equity delivery is Nil.
The platform helps to trade in both online as well as offline models. Besides mobile and app trading, traders can reach out to the 110 branches and 11,000 sub-brokers in more than 1800 cities.
Key features of the Angle One Mobile app:
- Accessibility to notification, portfolio, and advisory monitoring
- Live Quotes
- Availability of more than 40 technical indicators for intraday charts
- Option for online Fund transfer with 40+ banks
- Easy accessibility to advisory calls
#5. IIFL Markets Mobile App
The IIFL market app is one of the leading mobile trading apps in the country, with many awards and appreciation for its incredible user-friendly services.
Online accessibility and trading are faster for derivatives, equity, commodity, and currency at various markets like NSE, BSE, MCX, and NCDEX.
The app features a watchlist, technical charts, advice, price lists, and market updates. The app is the only one in the market to provide research on top BSE/NSE listed companies for free.
Key features of the IIFL Market Mobile App:
- Provides accessibility to BSE, NSE, NCDEX, and MCX
- Easy-application for IPOs
- Availability of dashboards for commodities, currencies, and indices
- Strong customer support services
- Advantage of Tracking order history
- Convenient and faster trading
These were five trading apps that topped the list as per our research and analysis.
However, you should do extensive research on them before you decide to go with anyone from the list. We provided you with market insights and all related information.
Remember, it is appreciated to listen to advice, but you should go with what you feel is right.
#1. Which is the No 1 trading app in India?
There are many trading apps in India. As such, there are no specific ranks given to it.
However, some top ones include Kite by Zerodha, Angel One mobile app, 5 Paisa, IIFL Market Mobile app, and others. Just google it, and you will find an extensive list.
#2. Which is the best trading app to earn money in India?
There are many trading apps accessible to users today. Some of the best trading apps for beginners include Upstox pro, Angel One, IIFL markets mobile app, and others.
#3. Which is the most trusted trading app?
Some of the most trusted trading apps include Kite from Zerodha, Angel One app, IIFL market mobile app, 5 paisa, and others.
#4. Which is better, Zerodha or Upstox?
Zerodha and Upstox have their own specialty. As a trader, you should set parameters and evaluate which is best for you per the given parameters.
Disclosure: Please note that some links on relearnfinance.in are affiliate links. We may receive a commission at no extra cost to you if you click through our links and make a purchase from our partners.